Thyme Essential Oil 5 mlThyme Essential Oil 5 ml
THYME (origanum syriacum)is a perennial herb. Grows to height of 1 meter. This plant is pollinated by bees and called za’ atar by association with its use in an herb- spice mixture.
Benefits and directions for use
- Natural treatment to relieve sinus congestion and promote sinus drainage.
- Natural antibiotic, you can mix 1 drop with water and drink
- Thyme essential oil is one must have product for helping to keep your pace through this cold and flu season.
- Thyme essential oil promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- Thyme essential oil can improve skin conditions such as psoriasis,acne,eczema,and fungal infection.
- You can mix thyme essential oil with food (meat,…)
Collection method: steam distillation
Thyme Hydrosol 250 mlThyme Hydrosol 250 ml
Thyme hydrosol is created by collecting the water in the steam distillation process of thyme flowers in making the essential oil.
THYME HYDROSOL is antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal. Recommended for soothing dermal infections, acne,insect bites.
Thyme has a powerful ability to boost immune system and to kill off bacteria and viruses, should be taken at first signs of a cold or illness.
Few drops of thyme hydrosol in a cup of water preferably to be consumed in the morning.